The cornerstone of good health is sensible nutrition.
A dietician draws on science-based education and experience to provide nutrition services while helping individuals make positive lifestyle changes tailored to their unique needs.
Whether therapeutic or preventative nutrition, a dietician promotes good health and wellbeing for all.
A dietician is an expert not only in weight management, but also in many nutrition-related conditions.
Anzél Nel is a clinical and private practising dietician. She has been practising dietetics for over 10 years. She is registered with the HPCSA & ADSA. She provides specialised nutritional therapy (which includes nutritional advice, personalized meal plans & more) & counselling for all nutrition-related conditions.
NUTRITION SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Weight management (over and underweight)
- Heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc)
- Diabetes & Insulin resistance
- Thyroid conditions
- IBS, reflux, constipation & all other gastrointestinal conditions
- Liver, pancreas & gallbladder conditions
- Kidney disease
- PCOS & fertility support
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding
- Food allergies & intolerances: Testing & nutrition intervention
- Blood testing (Ampath & Lancet)
- Genetic testing: DNA testing empowers you to take care of your health in a way that is personalised and precise. DNAlysis, Geneway and 3×4 tests are offered.
- InBody Body Composition Analysis: Measures weight, fat mass, visceral fat, muscle mass, total body water and more. Think fat loss, not weight loss.
- Discovery Vitality Nutrition consultations: Earn Vitality points
- Optifast weight loss program
- Prescribing of nutritional supplements and advising on use thereof.
Tel: 011 979 1117
Cell: 076 143 8578